Server maintenance service is a service package provided by DRACO to meet the needs of managing and maintaining servers and applications running on the server for SMEs and Startups with high service quality and low cost.
- Check the version of database, php, apache, nginx, cpanel.
- Periodically check and update more stable versions of database, php, apache, nginx, cpanel with source code if available.
- Check basic access security in the database. Periodically check for authorized users in the database.
- Back up drive data at hosting periodically.
- Restore drive data with the most recent backup if you encounter security problems or system errors.
- Back up database data on hosting periodically. Restore database data with the most recent backup if you encounter security problems or system errors.
- Check usage limits periodically such as CPU performance, RAM performance, and disk space.
- Work with the hosting provider again if there is a problem from the provider’s side.
Providing service packages of software upgrade solutions and problem solving when encountering hosting problems to help SME and Startup businesses operate their websites stably.